The default global shortcut to open Type is CTRL ⌘ ,. You change it in the Settings.
You can navigate through the app via keyboard shortcuts.
- ↵ will add a note if there's some texts, otherwise will open the note detail view
- ⌘ ↵ will add a note and dismiss the window
- Ctrl ↵ or Alt ↵ will add a new line when writing a note
- ESC will dismiss the window or go back to the note list
- ⌘ N will create a new note
- ⌘ O will open the current note text file
- ⌘ , will open Type settings
- ↑ or ↓ can be used to navigate between notes
Delete a note
You can remove a note from Type by putting the text file in the Trash folder.